THE STYLE AND INNOVATIONS OF FROSTED & DECORATIVE FILMS
AFS STICKERING: Frosted film gives you an opportunity to customize your office and home in a way that’s uniquely yours. We have a wide range of designs to choose from, or we can produce a custom design of your choice.
Use Frosted glass window film to add privacy to windows and glass doors without darkening the room. 3 types of frosted glass film available, Frosted, Lite Frost and Deco Tints. All Frosted glass films provide privacy from prying eyes day and night.
Frosted window film is designed to be applied to your existing windows to give it a ‘frosted glass’ appearance and is perfect for added privacy.
The film is an ideal alternative to blinds or curtains which when drawn block the view both ways, whilst also making rooms dark. Privacy window film is designed to allow good light transmission, ensuring that a good level of natural light is allowed to enter the room whilst also maintaining a view. Unlike blinds and curtains, window film is also easy to clean – it can simply be wiped down and clean.
Frosted glass vinyl graphics simulate the effect of etched glass. Frosted glass vinyl film allow some light to get through but it is opaque enough to provide privacy for conference rooms or other sensitive areas. The options are endless — you can put a simple frosted glass vinyl logo on your door, use it as privacy film or even cover an entire conference glass wall for a brilliant frosted effect.
From a classic frosted sheet to geometric patterns, typography or themed motifs, you can transform any window in your home to give you extra privacy and security without sacrificing the natural light. We have a wide range of styles and designs for you to choose from, whether you need window films for a period property or would love a more modern statement window that complements your interior design.
The frost film series ensures privacy and diffuses light without compromising brightness, allowing it to deliver on design goals for a fraction of the cost of etched glass.
Our patterned film styles are available in designs ranging from playful dots to classic pinstripes. Match your décor and design aesthetic with varying levels of translucency, including opaque white patterns.
A match for current design trends, each of the unique patterns in this series transitions from clear to opaque. Gradient films are a smart solution to partially block out views, selectively hide unattractive areas or add a fresh design element.
This series of elegant films can refract light and simulate the sparkle and clarity of a textured glass window, without the designer glass cost.
Mask light, add privacy or add a pop of color with this high-impact series including bold hues and opaque films. Enliven retail spaces and commercial properties with customized, unique combinations.
Which Frosted Film Should I Choose For Privacy?
- The plain frosted film is ideal for most privacy-related purposes and is the perfect a home or office setting. It is colourless and looks very subtle once applied to the glass.
- Our white frost film is denser and more opaque, making it ideal for bathrooms.
- The etch effect films have a sparkly finish similar to 3M films, come in 4 colour ways and are a very decorative option for glass.
- Opal frost film is a 1.5m wide film making it ideal for glass partitions and large panes of glass.
- Our static-cling frosted film is very easy to remove, making it ideal for temporary uses and rental properties.
- Filters 95% of UV rays to protect carpets and furnishings from fading.
- Frosted window film insulates glass to reduce heat and save energy.
- Easy to clean, Long lasting, but also easily removable
- Sophisticated look of frosted glass for a fraction of the cost
- Design with text, images, or patterns. The possibilities are endless!
FROSTED & DECORATIVE FILMS CONSTRUCTION
Frosted window films are constructed of vinyl film & pressure sensitive adhesive. They’re opaque in colour & emulate sandblasted or etched glass. Frosted film is used for creating privacy in homes & offices day & night by obscuring the view through both sides of the glass.
Privacy is important & so is natural light. Frosted window films are an excellent option for creating privacy inside a home or building without blocking natural light. Frosted film gives glass a modern, clean & contemporary appearance. They are highly effective as a solid sheet or band & can also be cut to create boarders vision strips & patterns. Frosted films can be printed on, logos artworks & other graphics can be added to give your glass panels a vibrate unique custom finish.
FROSTED & DECORATIVE PERFORMANCE
If you have a design challenge, whether it’s adding privacy to a conference room or diffusing light in a lobby, Frosted & decorative window film offers a solution that is trendy, effective and affordable. Offering many different styles and colors, this eye-catching film can accent any interior design glass, surface or window project you have in store and fits your distinct personality and taste.
Glass office partitions
Glass entry doors & sidelights
Internal glass in homes & buildings
Adding privacy to glass balcony’s & balustrades
Custom digital graphics
Vision safety strips to prevent collisions with fixed glass panels in public buildings
Creating privacy without darkening a room
FROSTED & DECORATIVE CARE
- Care must be taken not to scratch the film, do not use bristle brushes or abrasive cleaning materials.
- A soft cloth or clean synthetic sponge is recommended for washing. Do not use the same towel or sponge for wiping sills or frames. Paper towels or newspapers not recommended.
- A soft squeegee is recommended for removal of cleaning solution from the film.
- Do not apply heavy pressure in any cleaning operation.
- Do not leave the film wet.
- Make sure you use a different sponge, cleaning cloth and water bucket for cleaning the outside and the inside of the windows.